Bauhaus is an early 20th century avant-garde movement that transformed modern art today. While other similar genres of the time favored paintings, Bauhaus encompassed various mediums such as typography, furniture and architecture, aiming to bring art into everyday life. This art style features little ornamentation, with a focus on balanced, geometric shapes.
- 1 washable mask shell comes with 3 replaceable N95 comparable filters
- One N95 comparable filter may be used for 3-4 days; dispose of after each use
- Tight-knit polyester outer layer with anti-microbial treatment
- Inner cotton layer to keep skin dry and comfortable
- Fits your face with enough volume to breathe
- Flexible wire nose strip
- Comfortable, adjustable ear loop straps
- Protects the wearer from airborne and liquid particles
- Dispose of filter
- Wash mask shell in warm soapy water
- Blow-dry on high heat or line dry
Since each mask is carefully hand printed for you, there will be variations in printing and longer processing times.
Image: macrovector. This mask has been designed using resources from Freepik.com